始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 66907 同学完成了 334 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Remind me, Trevor...how long is the presentation?

提醒我,特里沃…演示文稿有多长时间?

第二段

1 .Dr White said three per hour.

白博士说,每小时演讲三个。

第三段

1 .So about twenty minutes?

大约二十分钟?

第四段

1 .Well...it'll be fifteen minutes per presentation.

嗯…将是十五分钟的演讲。

第五段

1 .And five minutes for questions.

和五分钟的问题。

第六段

1 .And is this one going to be assessed?

这是要被评估的吗?

第七段

1 .No...not this time round because it's the first one...you know.

不…不是这一轮。…因为它是第一轮…你懂得。

第八段

1 .Good news.

好消息。

第九段

1 .Well, Trevor, what are we going to include?

好吧,特里沃,我们要讲什么内容?

第十段

1 .Well...Do you think we ought to give some historical background?

好…你觉得我们应该给一些历史背景吗?

第十一段

1 .Oh no...definitely not...we won't have time!

哦不,不,绝对不行…我们没有时间!

第十二段

1 .OK...but I think we ought to say something about the geographical location ...'cause not a lot of people know where the islands are...

好吧,但我想我们应该说点地理位置…因为很多人都不知道这些岛屿在哪里…

第十三段

1 .Yes...OK...I'll take notes, shall I?

是的…好啊,我会做笔记,好吗?

第十四段

1 .Yeah, that'll be a help...

是啊,这很有帮助…

第十五段

1 .So...geographical location...

所以…地理位置…

第十六段

1 .Then we ought to give an overview of the whole education system.

那么我们应该说整个教育系统的概述。

第十七段

1 .Shouldn't we say something about the economy...

我们不应该对经济说些什么吗…

2 .you know agricultural produce, minerals and so forth?

你知道农业生产,矿物质等等?

第十八段

1 .Well...Dr. White said we shouldn't go into that sort of detail.

好…白博士说,我们不应该去深挖那种细节。

第一十九段

1 .But it's pretty important when you think about it... you know because it does influence the education system...

但是你想想,这些非常重要,因为它确实影口I了教育系统…

第二十段

1 .Look...let's think about that one later shall we?

嗯,让我们想一想一会再考虑那个问题好吗?

2 .Let's see how we're doing for time...

让我们看看我们的时间….

第二十一段

1 .OK...so...general overview of education

好…那…我们先看一般的教育概况。

第二十二段

1 .Of course ... and then the role of English language...

当然…然后看看英语的作用。

第二十三段

1 .Nope...that goes in the Language Policy Seminar...don't you remember?

不…那在语言政策研讨会上才说…你不记得吗?

第二十四段

1 .Are you sure?

你确定吗?

第二十五段

1 .Positive.

是的。

第二十六段

1 .All right...so those are the topics we're going to be...to be covering...

好吧…那我们将要说哪些话题呢…

第一段

1 .We need to think about what to prepare...

我们需要考虑准备什么…

2 .Dr. White said he wanted us to use plenty of visuals and things and we might as well try them out when we're not being assessed...

怀特博士说他希望我们使用的视觉效果和尝试一下虽然不会被评估的事物…

第二段

1 .Well, the most important thing is the overhead projector...

好吧,最重要的是投影仪

第三段

1 .No problem...we'll get that from the media room...must remember to book it...

没问题…我们会从媒体室拿的到的…一定要记住要预定它…

第四段

1 .Well...we'll need a map of course

好…我们需要一张路线图。

第五段

1 .Probably two...one of the islands...large scale.

也许两张…一张是关于岛屿的…大比例尺的…

第六段

1 .And one of West Africa.

另一张是关于西非的。

第七段

1 .Well, the West African one is no problem...there's one in the Resources Room.

好吧,西非的一个是没有问题的…资源室就有一张。

第八段

1 .Oh yeah, of course, the resources room; the islands are going to be more of a problem.

哦,是的,当然,资源室;岛屿那张将是一个问题。

第九段

1 .Tell you what...there's a very clear map of Santiago in that tourist brochure I showed you last week.

…我上星期给你看过,圣地亚哥的旅游小册子有一个非常清晰的地图。

2 .Don't you remember it?

你不记得了吗?

第十段

1 .Oh yeah...that's right; we can just use the tourist brochure.

哦,是的……我们可以使用旅游小册子。

第十一段

1 .We also need statistics...on several different things.

我们也需要统计…几件不同的事情。

第十二段

1 .Literacy rates.

识字率。

第十三段

1 .Yes, and school places.

是的,和学校的地点。

第十四段

1 .How about the encyclopaedia?

关于百科全书?

第十五段

1 .Nah...not up-to-date enough!

不……不够新!

第十六段

1 .Mmm...why don't we call the embassy?

嗯…我们为什么不打电话给大使馆?

第十七段

1 .Oh...someone's enthusiastic!

哦…你对此很有热情!

第十八段

1 .Well...if something's worth doing...

好…如果值得做…

第一十九段

1 .I know...it's worth doing well...OK.

我知道…这是值得好好做的…好啊

第二十段

1 .We can find out statistics on school places from them as well.

我们可以从他们那里找到学校的统计数据。

第二十一段

1 .Might as well.

不妨试试。

第二十二段

1 .Look, Julie, it's almost time for our tutorials...we can meet again on Monday...but we need to prepare some stuff before then...

看,朱莉,是我们上课的时间了…星期一我们可以再见面。…但我们需要在那之前准备一些东西…