始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 66907 同学完成了 334 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Hello?

你好?

第二段

1 .Oh, hello.

哦,你好

2 .I wanted to enquire about hiring a room in the Village Hall, for the evening of September the first.

我想咨询村务大厅九月一日晚上房间租赁相关的事情.

第三段

1 .Let me just see...

让我看看…

2 .Yes, we have both rooms available that evening.

好的,我们那天晚上有两个房间可以租.

3 .There's our Main Hall - that's got seating for 200 people.

我们的主厅有200个人的座位.

4 .Or there's the Charlton Room...

或有查尔顿室…

第四段

1 .Sorry?

对不起.

第五段

1 .The Charlton Room - C-H-A-R L-T-O-N.

查尔顿房间c-h-a-r I-t-o-n.

2 .That's got seating for up to one hundred.

有多达一百个座位.

第六段

1 .Well, we're organising a dinner to raise money for a charity, and we're hoping for at least 150 people, so I think we'll go for the Main Hall.

嗯,我们正在组织一个晚宴,为一个慈善团体筹款,我们希望至少有150人,所以我认为我们会选择主厅.

2 .How much would that cost?

费用是多少?

第七段

1 .Let's see. You wanted it for the evening of September 1st?

让我们看看.你想让在9月1日的晚上举办吗.

第八段

1 .Yes, that's a Saturday.

是的,那是一个星期六.

第九段

1 .So from six pm to midnight that'd be £115 - that's the weekend price, it's £75 on weekdays.

所以从晚上六点到午夜,是115英镑--这是周末的价格,工作日的价格是75英镑.

第十段

1 .That's all right.

好的.

第十一段

1 .And I have to tell you there's also a deposit of ¡ê250, which is returnable of course as long as there's no damage.

我要告诉你的是,需要付250英镑的押金,当然只要没有损坏,这是可以退回给你的.

2 .But we do insist that this is paid in cash, we don't take cards for that.

但我们坚持用现金支付支付这笔钱的,我们不收卡.

3 .You can pay the actual rent of the room however you like though ¨C cash, credit card, cheque...

你可以用任何你想要的方式付房租,现金、信用卡、支票…

第十二段

1 .Oh, well I suppose that's OK.

噢,好吧,我想那应该没问题.

2 .So does the charge include use of tables and chairs and so on?

那么,收费是否包括桌椅等的使用?

第十三段

1 .Oh, yes.

哦,是的.

第十四段

1 .And what about parking?

那停车呢?

第十五段

1 .Yeah. that's all included.

是的,这都包括在内.

2 .The only thing that isn't included isn't you said you were organising a dinner?

唯一不包括的东西是…你说你在组织一顿晚餐.

3 .Yeah.

是的.

第十六段

1 .Well, you'll have to pay extra for the kitchen if you want to use that.

好吧,如果你想用厨房的话,你就得付额外的费用了.

2 .It's £25.

费用是25英镑.

3 .It's got very good facilities - good quality cookers and fridges and so on.

它有很好的设施,优质的炊具和冰箱等.

第十七段

1 .OK, well I suppose that's all right.

好的.我想这个还不错.

2 .We can cover the cost in our entry charges.

我们可以用我们的入场费来支付费用.

第十八段

1 .Right. So I'll make a note of that.

好的.所以我做一下记录.

2 .Now there are just one or two things you need to think about before the event.

现在,在活动之前,有一两件事情是你需要考虑的.

3 .For example, you'll have to see about getting a licence if you're planning to have any music during the meal.

例如,如果你打算在吃饭时有音乐,你就考虑得到一个执照.

第一十九段

1 .Oh, really?

哦,真的吗?

第二十段

1 .It's quite straightforward, I'll give you the details later on.

这很简单,我稍后会给你详细的细节.

2 .And about a week or ten days before your event you'll need to contact the caretaker, that's Mr Evans, to make the arrangements for entry - he'll sort that out with you.

大约在你活动前的一周或十天之前,你需要联系管理员伊万斯先生,为入场作安排--他会和你们一起安排.

第二十一段

1 .And do I give him the payment as well?

那我也需要付他钱吗?

第二十二段

1 .No, you do that directly with me.

不,你直接付钱给我.

第一段

1 .Right. Now is there anything I need to know about what happens during the event?

好的.现在活动中间有什么我需要了解的事情吗?

第二段

1 .Well, as you'll be aware, of course the building is no smoking throughout.

Well, as you'll be aware, of course the building is no smoking throughout.

2 .Of course.

当然.

第三段

1 .Now, are you having a band?

现在你有乐队吗?

2 .Yes.

是的.

第四段

1 .Well, they'll have a lot of equipment, so rather than using the front door they should park their van round the back and use the stage door there.

好的,他们会有很多的设备,所以,他们应该把车停在后门而不是前门,并使用那里的后台入口.

2 .You can open that from inside but don't forget to lock it at the end.

你可以从内部打开那门,但别忘了在结束的时候把它锁上.

第五段

1 .OK.

好的.

第六段

1 .And talking of bands, I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but you must make sure that no one fiddles about with the black box by the fire door - that's a system that cuts in when the volume reaches a certain level. It's a legal requirement.

说到乐队,我想我不需要告诉你这个,但你必须确保没有一个人摆弄防火门旁边的黑盒子--当音量达到一定水平的时候,这个系统会起到.这是一个法律要求.

第七段

1 .Sure. Anyway, we want people to be able to talk to one another so we don't want anything too loud.

当然.不管怎样,我们希望人们能够彼此交谈,所以我们不希望有任何太大的声音.

2 .Oh, that reminds me, we'll be having speeches - are there any microphones available?

哦,这提醒了我,我们会有演讲,有麦克风吗?

第八段

1 .Yeah. Just let the caretaker know, he'll get those for you.

是的。只需要让管理员知道,他会给你拿.

2 .Right, now when the event is over we do ask that the premises are left in good condition.

好的,现在当活动结束时,我们要求房间状况良好.

3 .So there's a locked cupboard and you'll be informed of the code you need to open that.

所以在那儿有一个碗柜,你会得到一个打开碗柜的密码.

4 .It's got all the cleaning equipment, brushes and detergent and so on.

厨里面有所有的清洗设备,刷子和洗涤剂等.

第九段

1 .Right. So what do we need to do after everyone's gone?

好的。大家都走了以后,我们需要做什么?

2 .Sweep the floors I suppose?

我想是把地板打扫一下吗.

第十段

1 .Well, actually they have to be washed, not just swept.

嗯,其实他们都要洗一下,不只是扫.

2 .Then you'll be provided with black plastic bags, so all the rubbish must be collected up and left outside the door.

.然后我们会提供给你黑色塑料袋,所以所有的垃圾必须收集起来,并留在门外.

第十一段

1 .Of course. We'll make sure everything's left tidy.

当然。我们一定要确保所有的东西都整洁.

2 .Oh, and I forgot to ask, I presume we can have decorations in the room?

哦,我忘了问,我想我们可以把房间装饰一下吗.

第十二段

1 .Yes, but you must take them down afterwards.

是的,但是事后你必须把它们拿下来.

第十三段

1 .Sure.

当然.

第十四段

1 .And the chairs and tables should be stacked up neatly at the back of the room.

椅子和桌子应该整齐地堆放在房间的后面。

第十五段

1 .I'll make sure I've got a few people to help me.

我要确保有几个人来帮我.