始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 66907 同学完成了 334 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Hello, Helen. Sorry I'm late.

你好,海伦,抱歉我迟到了.

第二段

1 .Hi, Jeremy, no problem.

嗨,杰瑞米,没关系.

2 .Well we'd better work out where we are on our project, I suppose.

我想,从我们的项目开始着手.

第三段

1 .Yeah. I've looked at the drawings you've done for my story, 'The Forest',

好的,我看了你为我的故事所做的画,“森林”,

2 .and I think they're brilliant - they really create the atmosphere I had in mind when I was writing it.

我认为他们是很棒的--他们真的创造了我写它时在我脑中的氛围.

第四段

1 .I'm glad you like them.

我很高兴你喜欢他们.

第五段

1 .There are just a few suggestions I'd like to make.

我有几个建议.

第六段

1 .Go ahead.

说吧.

第七段

1 .Now, I'm not sure about the drawing of the cave - it's got trees all around it, which is great,

现在,我对这个洞穴不是很确定--它周围有树围着,这很好,

2 .but the drawing's a bit too static, isn't it?

但画的有点太静了,不是吗?

3 .I think it needs some action.

我认为它需要一些行动.

第八段

1 .Yes, there's nothing happening.

是的,没有什么事情发生.

2 .Perhaps I should add the boy - Malcolm, isn't it?

也许我应该加上那个男孩马尔科姆,不是吗?

3 .He would be walking up to it.

他会走向它.

第九段

1 .Yes, let's have Malcolm in the drawing.

是的,让马尔科姆在画里.

2 .And what about putting in a tiger - the one that he makes friends witha bit later?

要不要在加一个老虎--后来他和这只老虎交了朋友.

3 .Maybe it could be sitting under a tree washing itself.

也许它可以坐在一棵树下洗涤自己.

第十段

1 .And the tiger stops in the middle of what it's doing when it sees Malcolm walking past.

当它看到马尔科姆走过去的时候,老虎停在中间.

第十一段

1 .That's a good idea.

这是个好主意.

第十二段

1 .OK, I'll have a go at that.

好的,我会这么画.

第十三段

1 .Then there's the drawing of the crowd of men and women dancing.

那有一大群男人和女人在跳舞.

2 .They're just outside the forest, and there's a lot going on.

他们刚好在森林外面,有许多正继续走来.

第十四段

1 .That's right, you wanted them to be watching a carnival procession, but I thought it would be too crowded.

好的,你想让他们看一场狂欢游行,但我觉得这太拥挤了.

2 .Do you think it works like this?

你觉得是这样的吗?

第十五段

1 .Yes, I like what you've done.

是的,我喜欢你做的.

2 .The only thing is, could you add Malcolm to it, without changing what's already there.

唯一的事情是,你可以把马尔科姆加在那里,而不改变已经在那里的东西吗?

第十六段

1 .What about having him sitting on the tree trunk on the right of the picture?

让他坐在图片右边的树干上怎么样?

第十七段

1 .Yes, that would be fine.

是的,那样可以

第十八段

1 .And do you want him watching the other people?

你要他看着其他人吗?

第一十九段

1 .No, he's been left out of all the fun, so I'd like him to be crying - that'll contrast nicely with the next picture,

不,他已经失去了所有的乐趣,所以我想让他哭,会和下一个画面产生很好的对比,

2 .where he's laughing at the clowns in the carnival.

在那里他在笑狂欢节里的小丑.

第二十段

1 .Right, I'll do that.

好的,我会那么做的.

第二十一段

1 .And then the drawing of the people ice skating in the forest.

然后在森林里有人滑冰的画.

第二十二段

1 .I wasn't too happy with that one.

我对那个感到不太高兴.

2 .Because they're supposed to be skating on grass, aren't they?

因为他们应该在草地上滑冰,不是吗?

第二十三段

1 .That's right, and it's frozen over.

不错,它完全冻结.

2 .At the moment it doesn't look quite right.

现在看起来不太对.

第二十四段

1 .Mm, I see what you mean.

嗯,我明白你的意思.

2 .I'll have another go at that.

我要另一幅画来完成那个.

第二十五段

1 .And I like the wool hats they're wearing.

我喜欢他们穿的羊毛帽子.

2 .Maybe you could give each of them a scarf, as well.

也许你也可以给他们每人一条围巾.

第二十六段

1 .Yeah, that's easy enough.

是啊,这很容易.

2 .They can be streaming out behind the people to suggest they're skating really fast.

它们可以在人们背后飘动,暗示他们滑冰很快.

第二十七段

1 .Mm, great.

嗯,很好.

2 .Well that's all on the drawings.

好了,这是所有的图纸.

第二十八段

1 .Right. So you've finished writing your story and I just need to finish illustrating it, and my story and your drawings are done.

好的,所以你已经完成了你故事的撰写,我只需要完成说明它,我的故事和你的画完成了.

第一段

1 .So the next thing is to decide what exactly we need to write about in the report that goes with the stories,

所以接下来的事情是决定我们需要在报告中伴随故事要写的内容,

2 .and how we're going to divide the work.

以及我们将如何划分工作.

第二段

1 .Right, Helen.

对,海伦.

第三段

1 .What do you think about including a section on how we planned the project as a whole, Jeremy?

你怎么看,要不要包括我们如何规划整个项目,杰瑞米.

2 .That's probably quite important.

这可能是相当重要的.

第四段

1 .Yeah. Well, you've had most of the good ideas so far.

是啊,好的,到目前为止你有很多好主意.

2 .How do you feel about drafting something, then we can go through it together and discuss it?

你觉得要不要写点草稿,然后我们可以一起过一下,然后进行讨论.

第五段

1 .OK, that seems reasonable.

好的,这似乎是合理的.

2 .And I could include something on how we came up with the ideas for our two stories, couldn't I?

我可以包括一些关于我们如何获得两个故事的想法,怎么样?

第六段

1 .Well I've started writing something about that, so why don't you do the same and we can include the two things.

我已经开始写那个了,所以你为啥要做同一件事,我们可以将这两件事情都完成.

第七段

1 .Right. So what about our interpretation of the stories?

好的,那么我们对这些故事的解释呢?

2 .Do we need to write about what we think they show, like the value of helping other people, all that sort of thing?

我们需要写我们认为他们展现了什么,例如帮助其他人的价值,这一类的事情吗?

第八段

1 .That's going to come up later, isn't it?

晚点会讨论那个的,不是吗?

2 .I think everyone in the class is going to read each other's stories and come up with their own interpretations, which we're going to discuss.

我认为班上的每个人都会读彼此的故事,并提出自己的解释,我们将会进行讨论.

第九段

1 .Oh, I missed that.

哦,我忘记了这个.

2 .So it isn't going to be part of the report at all?

所以这一点也不属于报告的一部分.

第十段

1 .No. But we need to write about the illustrations, because they're an essential element of children's experience of reading the stories.

不,但是我们需要写插图相关的内容,因为他们是孩子们读故事的基本元素.

2 .It's probably easiest for you to write that section, as you know more about drawing than I do.

你来写这部分可能更容易,因为你比我知道的更多.

第十一段

1 .Maybe, but I find it quite hard to write about.

也许吧,但我觉得很难写.

2 .I'd be happier if you did it.

如果你能写我会很开心.

第十二段

1 .OK. So when do you think...

好的,所以,你认为什么时候…